Due to COVID-19 epidemic the ASONAM conference and SNAA workshop have been moved to December 2020.
- Paper submission deadline
May 04, 2020 11:59 PM American Samoa Zone (UTC-11) - Full paper submission deadline
- June 15, 2020 - Notification of acceptance
- June 25, 2020 11:59 PM American Samoa Zone (UTC-11) - Camera-ready paper due
- June 21, 2020 11:59 PM American Samoa Zone (UTC-11) - Author registration
- August 03, 2020 - Workshop day
- Paper submission deadline
August 31, 2020September 14, 2020 -- 11:59 PM American Samoa Zone (UTC-11)
- Notification of acceptance October 1, 2020 -- 11:59 PM American Samoa Zone (UTC-11)
- Camera-ready papers due Ocotber 20, 2020 -- 11:59 PM American Samoa Zone (UTC-11)
- Author Registration: Ocottber 15, 2020 -- 11:59 PM American Samoa Zone (UTC-11)
Please submit your paper via:
It is our pleasure to invite you to submit a research paper and participate in the 9th Workshop on Social Network Analysis in Applications (SNAA 2020) that is held as a part of the International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM 2020).
Please find the details about the workshop below.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
The scope of the 10th Workshop on Social Network Analysis in Applications (SNAA 2020) includes, but is not limited to the following application areas of social network analysis:
- Social media
- Business / e-business / e-commerce
- Customer relationship management
- Customer behavioural analysis
- Recommender systems – Collaborative filtering and personalization
- Information / opinion / knowledge spread and modelling
- Medical applications, e.g. diseases spread
- Social networks in health and social care
- Educational applications / e-learning
- Collaborative Information Retrieval
- Crime detection and investigation
- Organisational structure evaluation
- Collaborative environments, including wikis
- Sharing systems
- Virtual worlds and online multiplayer games
- Systems for e-society, including e-government
- User analysis in web-based systems
- Real–world case studies from the area of social network analysis
- Applications of spatio-temporal, textual, dynamic and multi-layer models
Papers reporting original and unpublished research results pertaining to the above topics are solicited.
Full paper submission deadline is
May 04, 2020 11:59 PM American Samoa Zone (UTC-11) August 31, 2020September 14, 2020 -- 11:59 PM American Samoa Zone (UTC-11). These papers will follow an academic review process. Full paper manuscripts must be in English with a maximum length of 8 pages using the IEEE two-column template - http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
Submission to SNAA 2020 has to be anonymized: please remove author names and every other information that could reveal your identity from your submission. Papers that have not been properly anonymized will be rejected without review.
At least one author of each accepted paper must attend the workshop and present the paper.
Please submit your paper by using the on-line submission system via:
The extended versions of selected papers presented during the SNAA 2020 workshop will be published in the special issue of the prestigious journal selected from the Journal Citation Report (with impact factor).
The Best Paper Award will be given for the paper judged to make the most significant contribution to SNAA 2020. The judges may make their assessment based on the papers contained in the proceedings, not on the oral or poster presentation of the papers. However, for a paper to gain this award one of the authors must have attended the conference and presented the paper.
© SNAA 2020. All rights reserved. | Design: HTML5 UP