- April 24, 2017 – Full Paper Submission Deadline
- June 15, 2017 - Notification of acceptance
- June 23, 2017 11:59 PM American Samoa Zone (UTC-11) - Camera-ready paper
- 31 July, 2017 - SNAA 2017
- 31 July - 03 August, 2017 - ASONAM 2017
Please submit your paper via:
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the 6th Workshop on Social Network Analysis in Applications (SNAA 2017) that is held as a part of the The 2017 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Network Analysis and Mining (ASONAM 2017), Sydney, Australia, 31 July - 03 August, 2017
TOPICS OF INTEREST
The scope of the 6th Workshop on Social Network Analysis in Applications (SNAA 2017) includes, but is not limited to the following application areas of social network analysis:
- Social media
- Business / e-business / e-commerce
- Customer relationship management
- Customer behavioural analysis
- Recommender systems – Collaborative filtering and personalization
- Information / opinion / knowledge spread and modelling
- Medical applications, e.g. diseases spread
- Social networks in health and social care
- Educational applications / e-learning
- Collaborative Information Retrieval
- Crime detection and investigation
- Organisational structure evaluation
- Collaborative environments, including wikis
- Sharing systems
- Virtual worlds and online multiplayer games
- Systems for e-society, including e-government
- User analysis in web-based systems
- Real–world case studies from the area of social network analysis
- Applications of spatio-temporal, textual, dynamic and multi-layer models
Papers reporting original and unpublished research results pertaining to the above topics are solicited.
Full paper submission deadline is April 24, 2017. These papers will follow an academic review process. Full paper manuscripts must be in English with a maximum length of 8 pages using the IEEE two-column template - http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
Submission to SNAA 2017 has to be anonymized: please remove author names and every other information that could reveal your identity from your submission. Papers that have not been properly anonymized will be rejected without review.
At least one author of each accepted paper must attend the workshop and present the paper.
Please submit your paper by using the on-line submission system via:
The Best Paper Award will be given for the paper judged to make the most significant contribution to SNAA 2017. The judges may make their assessment based on the papers contained in the proceedings, not on the oral or poster presentation of the papers. However, for a paper to gain this award one of the authors must have attended the conference and presented the paper.
© SNAA 2017. All rights reserved. | Design: HTML5 UP